Wednesday 25 September 2013

A special blog update to help another cancer survivor

Hi there,

This is not a usual update from me.

I have had an email from a lady named Heather posted on my latest blog update.  She has asked me to help her out with raising awareness for a very rare cancer that she has suffered from in the past.  I feel like it is my duty to help and as I have so many loyal followers I thought why not.

This lady is truly amazing

This is her very brief story .......


I am a wife, mother, and a mesothelioma survivor. When my daughter was 3 ½ months old, I was diagnosed with this rare and deadly cancer, and given 15 months to live. 

Despite my grim prognosis, I knew that I needed to beat the odds for my newborn daughter, Lily. It’s been 7 years now and I feel that it’s my duty to pay it forward by inspiring others.


In honor of Mesothelioma Awareness Day tomorrow, I want to use my personal story to help raise awareness of this little known cancer, and to provide a sense of hope for others facing life’s difficult challenges. 

I would love it you would help me spread awareness by sharing the campaign page on your blog so hopefully your readers will participate! My goal is 7,200 social media shares - your support will help get me there!


Here is the link: www.mesothelioma.com/heather/awareness


Please read this and share if you can.  Lets help this inspiring lady get her message across.

Thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);